DOW S&P Futures 23rd Jan 2010 Weekly

"I'm extremely bearish on US markets over the next two weeks....

Little things can grow into big things and the current price action that is occurring in January is acting in a manner that often leads into big things. And so far the price action has been acting in an expectant manner."


Previous Weekly Report



DOW S&P Monthly

US markets complete the reversal pattern from January highs into the 50% levels.

I would expect some volatility around these levels for the next 5-days, but it doesn't mean that the trend is going to find support and begin the next move upwards.

That's about 5-days away.




DOW S&P Weekly

I'm expecting support around these lower levels, but probably remain range bound between the Weekly 50% level and lows over the next 5-days.

I do have a view of a larger trend reversal taking place in 2010 (further downside) , but in the short-term I have to treat the market as range bound over the next 5-days around support levels.